Friday, November 01, 2013

Selamat Mengulang Tanggal 29 yang Ke 24, Masnyut.

Share it Please

happy birthday to you.. happy birthday to you..
happy birthday happy birthday happy birthday to you..



ga kerasa ya udah sedewasa ini, udah berada di usia matang. jadi seorang panutan (kakak & calon imam).
ga berharap banyak, dengan usia yang sekarang aku harap kamu tahu mana yang baik untukmu.
keinginan aku buat kamu berubah jadi lebih baik.
ga ada bosennya aku buat ingetin kamu supaya ga banyak ngeluh, makin bersyukur, rajin kuliah, rajin ngerjain proyeknya, yang lebih penting makin rajin sholatnya. :)


aku buat ini khusus buat kamu!
1.. 2.. 3..










When we are in love, it isn't because the person is perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfection person perfectly.





I may not be so lucky in love. But the one thing I sure of.. I want a man that sits beside me.



This has nothing to do with that either, it was just my another way of saying I love you.


You'll never understand how much I love you. Even tears describe how much I want you to stay with me..



Problems come and go. It makes us stronger. I'm glad to be yours. :")







 PINK is sweet. Like what you did in every our Saturday night!





Ketika kamu membaca tulisan ini, sudah pasti aku telah ada di sampingmu memberimu sesuatu yang mungkin berguna untukmu dan ribuan doa dalam hati, juga beribu amin yang menyertai. Sekali lagi, selamat ulang tahun, Sayang. Semoga panjang umur dan sehat selalu. I love you, Abhimantra Rayid Priyogatmojo. :*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Twitter is my place to write. Feel free to RT if it relates to your life. But don't think my tweets are always about me. And my Blog is my kitchen to create delicious food. Happy Reading!