Friday, December 14, 2012

Puzzle Piece

Share it Please
Love isn’t about the romantic nights or gifts.
It isn’t about fireworks going off around you when you have that first, real, kiss.

Love isn’t about kissing in the rain and dancing beneath the stars.
It isn’t about the big moments or the big surprises.

Love is not a fairytale.

Love is about still having the butterflies after years.
It’s about the second looks and laying in bed wide awake, all night, because you can’t go to sleep mad at each other.
It’s about being willing to sacrifice, literally, everything for someone, just because you care so deeply for them.
It’s not about buying them gifts, but it’s about leaving them little presents here and there, just to remind them that you are constantly thinking about them.

Love is about all of the little things, that add up to really big things.

Love is rare and special, but should not be treated as if it will break.

Love needs to be thrown around and beat up a little bit, worn in, but not worn down.

Love needs to be a comfortable feeling, a place to go when NO ONE else in the world can relate.
A safe place, where you know that no matter how ugly you look or how angry you are, you will still be.. LOVED.




When I first met you, I honestly had no idea that you were gonna be this important to me.

You're the air that warms my heart; if love is fair then we shall never be apart.

You're the sun on a cloudy day; together we'll run and find a new place to stay.

You're like a rainbow after the rain; you took my sorrow and washed away my pain.

You're like a crescent  moon in the dark of night; and someday soon I'll be holding you tight.

You're like the brightest star in the sky; near of far, you always know how to make me smile.

You're like the song I always want to sing; it won't be long until I have you as my prince.

I love you not because you're the best, but because you make me better. And because you make me better, that makes you the best.

I finally found you, my missing puzzle piece. I'M COMPLETE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Twitter is my place to write. Feel free to RT if it relates to your life. But don't think my tweets are always about me. And my Blog is my kitchen to create delicious food. Happy Reading!